Thursday, March 19, 2020

Miss Peters's 3/19/2020 Check In

Hello Everyone!
I have attached in an email to parents the Solar System Power Point because I'm not sure if the link to open it that is on the blog is working, or if the people who have asked for access to open it is working when I grant access to it.
I will look into more tutorials and information on how to get Google Classroom working, because I received many emails that the class code was not working.

Reminders
Please remember to email me your "How Rich Are the Leprechauns?" Pictograph worksheet.
If you had a test sent home please complete and email it to me by tomorrow, Friday, March 20, 2020.

6 comments:

  1. Nick was able to get the solar system power point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also able to see the power point. But on gmail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo! I'm glad you were able to get it one way.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Iley, have you been able to access the Power Point yet?

      Delete