Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Good morning everyone,
Today I would like you to go to Storyline online and listen to the story Carla's Sandwich.  The link is listed below.  Listen to the story, and then describe for me what your unique sandwich would be.  If you make your sandwich send me pictures of it.

I also want to remind you to be reading on Raz.  I am checking how you are doing.  Here is my challenge to you.  If you read five stories on five different days and get 100 on the quiz the first time you take it I will move you up a level.  Remember I get a report saying how you are doing each time you take the test.  Good luck!https://www.storylineonline.net/

6 comments:

  1. If I made a sandwich it would be peanut butter pickle lettuce and lemon juice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know who wrote this, but that would be a really interesting sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was nick. He made the sandwich and actually ate one bite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would make a chicken with ranch and tortilla chip sandwich.

    ReplyDelete