Questions for you about science project.
1. How far are you on your projects?
Please let me know by tonight so I can see if our original due date of April 6th is enough time.
2. Would you like to record yourself presenting your project, which I will post on the blog for your classmates to see? OR Would you like to have a video call with me and your classmates and present it live?
In the presentation I would like to see both the poster you created and the 3D planet you created. They do not have to be shown at the same time if it is too hard to display/hold them.
3. How should you send me your project parts?
- Send me a picture of your finished projects (poster, 3D planet model, and circle book).
- Record or present your project live (we will choose once I hear from everyone).
- Scan and send me all the papers/worksheets you had to complete.
- Your Circle Book you can scan a copy of all the finished parts if it doesn't break. Otherwise you can bring it to me on our school drop off date.
4.When is the school drop off date?
I will determine this after I hear how far everyone is on their projects. As of right now the project due date (which includes presenting it) is NEXT Monday, April 6, 2020.
Mrs. Cowart is having a pickup/drop off day at school on April 16th, so you could drop the projects off then or we could do one earlier so your projects do not get ruined or misplaced.
Please comment your answers and any questions you have.
Fun Disney Family Feud Trivia Question of the Day!
I'm going to try and remember to post a fun Disney Family Feud Trivia Question each day. It is a game I have, so I'll give "The Survey Says" Answers the following day.
Today's Survey Question is: "Name the Disney or Disney-Pixar character you would like to have pictured on your sneakers (shoes). There are 8 top answers.
Comment below with your answer/top answers.