Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Miss Peters' Google Classroom Testing Post Update

Hello Parents & 3rd Graders,

I was given all of the students' school emails and have entered them into Google Classroom. I have set up three (3) different classes- one for Math, one for Science, and one for Social Studies. Each class has its own class code. I'll put each code below because I'm not sure if you will still need that since I have invited you (your students with the emails I was sent from Mrs. Cowart) to classes already. Please check your (parent's) emails for the three different codes. Please let me know if the codes along with the emails that I have entered work. If you are able to get in answer the sample question under the math class so I can see how answers are submitted and how I can "grade" you on this sample assignment.

Don't forget to update me on how your science projects are coming along! (I did mention this in my Tuesday Check In post below this one.)

Have a wonderful day!

Best wishes,

Miss Peters

1 comment:

  1. when I tried the class codes it did not work it said invalid.

    ReplyDelete