Monday, March 30, 2020

Hi everyone.
I hope you enjoyed your Spring Break.  Let me know what you did.  How is your book report coming along?  Have you finished your book yet?  I have some more trivia questions for you.

1.  According to legend, who lead a gang of merry outlaws in
Sherwood Forest in Nottingham, England?

2.  How many legs does a spider have?

3.  How many rings make up the symbol of the Olympic Games?

4.  According to the Dr. Seuss book, who stole Christmas?

5.  What is the name of Winnie the Pooh's donkey friend?

6.  By what name are the young of frogs and toads known?

7.  By what title were the leaders of ancient Egypt known?

8.  What is the name of the town where The Flintstones live?

9.  The giant panda's diet is alost entirely made up of which plant?

10. Which famous ocean liner sank on her first voyage in 1912?

Good luck!

15 comments:

  1. My spring break was fun. I spend alot of time with our dog cooper. We took him to the woods we have down the road. He loves to run around while we make wood. Randi and I have been riding our scooters around outside and making chalk art outside when it is not raining. We went to asylum point park on friday to see the ice shoves. It was the first time we went anywhere since we got out of school. They were not moving when we went, but we got to climb them and it sounded like broken glass. We also found seaglass. It was nice to get out. All this without running into anyone. Since we put the tent up in our living room friday for Yellowstone day my mom let cooper sleep in it with me for 2 nights. He usually sleeps in the garage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like your Spring Break was a lot of fun. Mine was spent cleaning my house and talking to relatives on the phone.

      Delete
  2. 1 Robin Hood
    2 8 legs
    3 5
    4 the grinch
    5 eeyore
    6 tadpoles
    7 Pharohs
    8 bedrock
    9 bamboo
    10 Titanic

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1 robin
    2 8 legs
    3 5
    4 the Grinch
    5 eeyore
    6 tadpoles
    7 pharohs
    8 bedrock
    9 bamboo
    10 Titanic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His name was actually Robin Hood, but I will accept Robin.

      Delete
  5. My break is going good. I am liking the more free time that I get. I spend this time painting. The project that I just did was a sunflower. I also like to play outside. My book report is going good. I am done with my book and am going to start my project today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. Robin Hood, 2. 8 legs, 3. 5 rings, 4. the Grinch, 5. Eeyore, 6. tadpoles, 7. pharohs, 8. Bedrock, 9. Bamboo, 10. Titanic

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have finished my book report

    ReplyDelete