Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Miss Peters Wednesday Check In

Good Evening 3rd Graders,
How far is everyone getting on their Science Project? Is next Monday, April 6 okay for the projects to be due or do you need more time? I know Miss Ploederl sent home a book report for you to do too, so I want to make sure you have enough time to get them both done. When is Miss Ploederl's book report due? In the comments section please let me know if April 6th works or if you need more time. I can change it to Monday, April 13, 2020 if that's easier? Let me know.

Tomorrow night I will put the answers for the name signing quiz on here, so if you haven't already tried the fun challenge you still have time.

Here is a picture of 10 Fun Facts that I would like you to read through for today. Enjoy! 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment